Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tae Yang 4 The Win !

He is ♥





















I started to adore him recently, few months maybe. I get to know this fabulous marvelous and superb hot hot hot guy from a Ken aka Char Siew in my class. Hahahaha ! He is a total Tae Yang freak and hence all of us had been influenced by him. We shared his video and songs during the class..*naughty students never concentrate in class* :p We even got his songs as our ringtone,text alert and even alarm ! Tae Yang put some spells in his song that's why everyone insane for him I guess....


I was wondering why nice thing never last long??? "SOLAR" will be his last single album and he's gonna return back to BigBang ! Shittttttt !! Owhhh man~~ I'm so doomed... :( He should deserve a better life man....

No comments:

Post a Comment