Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Birthday Celebration Day 2.

24112010 I had my most memorable birthday celebration in my life. *blush*

Sorry for some of the bad pixie quality. We're using most iphone and satio instead of pro cameras. =p

Nice interior ambience =)


Waiting for the wine to be served......

DIAVOLA
(Tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, beef salami and chillies)

Nom nom-ing...heeheeeeeee

Using the tools kfully as sb tease my hands functioned like feet. Grrrr

STICO D'AGNELLO AL FORNO
(Roast lamb shank in red wine, brushed with herbs)

TRANCIA AL CARTOCCIO
( Cod fish with wine, capers and olives, baked in foil )
Camewhore time while waiting for dessert to be serve !! 

*Giggles*

He alw do those thing to make me laugh *glad*





Mwahhhh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FINALLY !!


It's soooo noming ! 

My birthday cake from da King, Tiramisu Modesto's. Haha 

Getting excited with the candle ~ 


Thankiu my King William willing to spent the time with me ! I enjoyed the things you did to me.Heeheeee.. I'm seriously so touched and happy during those days. Love you always ! You're always the king in my heart. I won't i won't i won't leave you.


Done Done !

Love, Anna .

No comments:

Post a Comment