Monday, January 10, 2011

SP # 2

Heellllllooooooooooooooo  

=D

It's been a while I didn't blog right? Four days I guess? I'm soooooooo busy recently... Got lotsa lotsa tasks to do. Hope I'm a multitasker like Wonder Woman. Or somebody holy up there please grant me a third hand !  LOL Next Monday will be my Malaysian Studies resit thing and hope I can pass ! I'll study hard this week ! Cut all entertainment ! =[ And then after the resit test, moral studies' presentation thing is coming, and then CNY, and then stuffs for A-levels' examination fees, gotta buy bank draft and settle all the fussy stuffs, plans for my baby's birthday, test 4 and more and more to come. Pfft 


Btw, my mosturiser is finished soon, getting one soon. Any comments?? Am doing some research for it now. Hahah




That's all ! Ciao~~~










Love,Anna.

No comments:

Post a Comment