Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas wishlish 2012 ♥





Countdown 9 days to say MERRY CHRISTMAS again. Have you any ideas about lil pressie in your big red socks?

I've mine in my mind all the time ! But very few of them became realistic ! My Santassssssssss are too cruel to me. *sobs* Nevermind, let's figure out what I want for my Christmas this year.

Wish #1 Rayban Wayfarer Shades



 My old one have been separated into two by my hubby's ass. (=.=)'' The thing is he got a new effin RAYBAN POLARIZED AVIATOR for HIMSELF !! How ridiculous?! Kiasu right?! He broke mine and bought a sexy one for himself? Where got like that one?? Every time when I see him bringing the new sexy out and mine had buried in the car compartment. *starring at hubby* Thanks to him I've no shades to wear now. You happy lahhhhhhh.

I miss my shades ahhhhhhh !



Wish #2 Marc Jacob Daisy Fragrance



Actually this caused a dilemma for me. I should get it long long time ago but don't know why I always hesitating to buy or not to buy. Ishhh! Everytime ended up putting back to the display shelve. Things making me in this dilemma was I thought I should get the every women's The CHANEL No.5, but I fucking love MJ. The second thing is I actually have nose allergy. I'll non stop sneezing when I smell something different from the air. So definitely these two lovely bottles of fragrance cannot survive together in my house. So, I'm waiting for someone give me a lil surprise of this accidentally ! It's important to make myself feels better.Haha, everything happen there's a fella I can blame. Ohh no, I think no one's gonna give me this liao. LOLLLLL



Wish #3 G-Shock watch


I bet many of you will wonder. Why not Baby-G? More suitable for girl right? Hmmmmm, I've no idea. I think G-Shock looks good on my Alien hand. lol


Wish #4 Balenciaga City



I'm actually not a girl. I think a guy living inside me. I love being different from people however always fail. HAhah. I can feel this bag totally represents me. Although now it just can be my dream.



Wish #5 Lumix GF2

In short, it's what a blogger worth for. A decent camera. 


Wish #6 WANG LEE HOM CONCERT 2012


Owhhhhh, how I wish I could be there for my man? :(





LOL, can you see my words getting shorter and shorter going down? IDK why, but the most important for me now is the CAMERAAAAA ! Seriously.









Love,Anna.



























No comments:

Post a Comment