Monday, November 29, 2010

.. Adoring Anna Sui ..



Harrow guys ! I'm back !! Yeaaay
Ya. It's holiday now ! But I'm not that excited because I miss baby hub, I miss my condo, I miss my classmates, I miss Pavilion, I miss college and yet, I gotta study hard in this coming month due to I gotta resit my Malaysian Studies paper( I locked myself accidentally in my house.It's ridiculous ! But It's TRUE ! fml) in January I guess if i'm not mistaken !  Haha, how irresponsible am I ?! Such an important thing also cannot remember.pfffff


Let's back to the point ! Last week was my birthday, I spent whole week staying at HIS house just for meeting him longer. Since he's willing to take leave to accompany me for 5 days . I'm sooooooo touched ! That night of my birthday, he brought me to Modesto's for dinner.(Will be blog soon, waiting for my man to pass me the pixies in his iPhone)

The next day, we went Pavilion again. Oya, he still haven't get me a official birthday present. Why do i say OFFICIAL ??? Hahah, do you guys still remember he bought me a MANGO bag couple weeks ago? I already make it as a birthday present from him. And then he also brought me to a exclusive dinner on my birthday night. So I feel that he had gave me more than I wish. I mean more than all I wanted. I have to explain that I understand he is not rich, and he got lotsa lotsa bills to pay, he got summons to pay, and lotsa things which cost him alot ! I always feel bad after dating with him because for sure i'll made a big hole in his pocket.*sorry* But it's glad to found somebody who willing to pamper me, love me,do crazy things for me,always made me heartpain,care for me........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heheh~~~~~

Yay !! He offer to buy me the Anna Sui limited edition christmas set 2010 !!!!!! *tarzan ing*

Here are pixies of my newbies..Hohoho

*teeeeheeeeee*
Another hole in his pocket ! *evil grins*
My Anna Sui family includes the blusher, gel eye colour and gel lip gloss. 
Loving the dreamy colour~~~~~

Comes with a super cool star mirror ! Also limited edition ~ Love it to the max !!!!!


You guys will see me like this no longer ! XD

AND AND AND
MY FAVOURITE STUFF GOES TO
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA
!

Anna Sui blusher!! I love the chio puff !!

 Can you see this?? It's cute x1234567890



Oya , it comes with a make up bag too ! Now I can replace this............

WITH THIS !~!!!!

Ngek ngek ngek~~~

Here's the sneak peak for my coming birthday post !

Mouth watering  white wine .
Sorry for the bad pixie quality !


Done !
Ciaoooo~~~~~~~~~~
Love, Anna .

No comments:

Post a Comment